- I'm not looking to join another company right now. Should I still come? Yes, yes, and yes! We want to get to know you, regardless. It's going to be great. Bring a friend!
- Can I show you my solo even if I'm not auditioning? Yes, if time permits. Lindsay would be happy to give you some feedback on your 1-2 minute solo.
- What if I can't attend the Audition? If you cannot attend the audition due to work or saving the the world, then drop us a line via the "contact us" page. We can probably work something out.
- When and where do you rehearse? Thursdays, 7-10PM. Outerspace Studios in Wicker Park Sundays, 5:30-8PM. Performing Arts Limited in Rogers Park
- Do you pay your dancers? Yes. Everyone gets paid for every performance. Full company members get paid for rehearsals, too.
- What type of work do you do? Some would call it "modern", some would call it "dance-theater". Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it is quite serious. Sometimes there is talking, sometimes there are props. If you'd like a more specific answer, I suggest you take a look at our media page and check out our youtube.
- How many shows do you do each year? Well that varies, and it also depends on how you define "show". In 2016, we are striving to perform our "Movement Zoo II" in a public park, remount our Improvised Musical with the Glitter Island Gang, take part in numerous festivals...and that's just our starting place! Dancers can expect to take part in festivals, formal proscenium performances, and in site-specific works.
- How long is the commitment? Your contract lasts three months, and can be renewed continually.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.